Click photo to go to the Cupar Museum BlogSpot
Heritage Museum began with a board being formed under the town of Cupar
bylaw in 1990. With assistance of the Town of Cupar, the Cupar
Historical Committee, the Hungarian Dance Club, the Lions Club,
various donations, fund raisers and much help from many volunteers
and board members, the museum officially opened on Sunday, June
The Museum is
housed in two buildings, the old Masonic Hall built in 1915 and
old curling rink built in 1954. At the present time the display
area covers some
343 square meters and a workshop area of 90 square
The displays represent many facets of life in Cupar and
District from the early pioneer
days to the present time. They include
cultural, religious, sports, homemaking,
medical, military, farming
and other historical views.
The museum is
opened seasonally from May long weekend to the long weekend in September
with other visits available by contacting the town office or a museum
prairieecho.blogspot.com Eight individuals from the Cupar area share stories of
early life on the prairies.
cuparsaskatchewan.blogspot.com Memories of 100 years of a small Saskatchewan town.